Unreal Champions Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER NEWS (ON GOING TOPIC)

+4
gladiator
Lo_sbirro
ESKO
arapaima
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SERVER NEWS (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 3 Empty Re: SERVER NEWS (ON GOING TOPIC)

Post  arapaima Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 am

hey CG, i have noticed myself some problems on all servers. one of the mods cause some troubles and i will try to repair the thing.
until then i will revert the servers to their previous state, tell me tonight how are they working.
thanks, aRa
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 130
Xfire : arapaima01
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:20 am

servers back to their previous state. anyone up for testing?
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:27 am

server down for 1/2 hour, upgrading to intel dualcore
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CG Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:26 am

hey Ara, playing on weekend was awesome, everything worked just fine. Why can't you leave the server in its current state? I guess it has all necessary already.

CG
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:51 am

we are back online with complete new intel hardware.
enjoy the game guys

hey CG, i will run the servers with this configurations only for functionality until i will find the bug or incompatibility.
the newest anticheat protections are almost a requirements, our prots are 1 year old now, not verry old but still old.
other reason i want an upgrade is the HUD and scoreboard. there are a HUD that can split the chat and action lines so chat stay more and is separate, also show your average ping directly below health. the scoreboard is more advanced, shows efficiency ingame and also is the requirement for the new server statistics v4. we run v3.
when everything will be set correctly you won't feel anything ingame, just like now. we are currently running 4 diferent anticheat protections and the server work just fine, the configuration is perfect. still there are some buggy maps, difficult to track them. i am working on the new generation of the server, let's say i am running now aRa_V2 server and i am preparing the V3. cannot just leave everything like this forever, we must upgrade constantly to something better. my personal target is a server something like snipermania, but quicker and of course... no lag.
it's bad for me that i don't have a friend ut99 developer like other realms have, to make custom stuff, maps, boards...
ok, let's hope everything will be just fine.
again, enjoy the game
thanks, aRa
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CG Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:08 am

thanks for your enthusiasm and support, your server is one of the best I ever played on. cheers

CG
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Sat May 02, 2009 7:25 am

hey guys, i'm just wondering, does anyone want to play in the future on our servers? i am asking this because lately the server activiy is down to zero and electricity is not for free. i am thinking to stop the servers from time to time and schedule them to run something like this:
monday-friday = 8pm to 11pm
saturday-sunday = 6pm to 12pm
i see no reason to keep the servers online if you are not playing.
i want to know what are your opinion about that.
thanks aRa
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Sun May 17, 2009 8:41 pm

hey guys, fun server on 7400 will be offline to rearange the ports. 7100, 7200 and 7300 will be online
cya later, aRa
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Mon May 18, 2009 12:37 am

ok, back again. servers are working online now, we have 10 servers Very Happy
esKo, these are the servers details, you know what to do with them Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7000 - Assault, Sniper, NormalGrav, MapVote
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7050 - Assault, Sniper, NormalGrav, only 1 map (we have to choose the best map, now AS-Ballistic is running)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7100 - Deathmatch, Sniper, LowGrav, MapVote
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7150 - Deathmatch, Sniper, LowGrav, 1 map only - DM-Deck16][
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7200 - CaptureTheFlag, Sniper, LowGrav, MapVote
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7250 - CaptureTheFlag (fun server), SmartCTF, EUT, Regular Weapons, NormalGrav, MapVote
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7300 - TeamDeathMatch (main server), Sniper, LowGrav, MapVote
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7350 - TeamDeathMatch, Sniper, LowGrav, 1 map - TDM-Deck13
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7400 - Domination, Sniper, NormalGrav, MapVote
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7450 - Domination, Sniper, NormalGrav, 1 map - (we have to choose the best map, now DOM-Condemned is running)

AS, DOM and CTF will be ported to EUT in the future (like CTF fun server on 7250), now we play them just as they are. anyone know good AS and DOM maps please let me know.
i have all maps in the database but i don't know them as they are good maps or not. just give me a good maps list for AS and DOM and i will put them in the game. also we please tell me the best AS and DOM maps you would love to play over and over , will set them in the 1map servers.
guys, i hope everybody's happy, please test the servers and tell me if you meet some bugs or else Very Happy
hope to see you guys playing. (don't forget, you can see servers status and players on the stats page, use it )
aRa
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ESKO Mon May 18, 2009 1:05 am

Cheers for that aRa!

=]
ESKO
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 195
Xfire : 35ko
Registration date : 2008-12-07

http://www.soundcloud.com/imanzi

Back to top Go down

Post  CG Mon May 18, 2009 5:46 am

OMG, that's ultimately cool!!!111!!! bounce cheers

CG
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  WeDmeD Sun May 24, 2009 6:12 am

aRa, I have some request to you:
1) can u "setup" normal weapon for DOM server? coz DOM with sniper riffle is ultimate crap)))
2) can u download to CTF server (7200) maps like/from UTW server or Snipermania server? coz their maps is small, popular and good for sniper riffle!
It's all my requests, I hope that it won't take u much time and won't caused problems Very Happy
Tnx
WeDmeD
WeDmeD
Council
Council

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Sun May 24, 2009 8:08 am

hey WeD, ok, i have all maps for UT just tell me their names and i'll add them to CTF (both CTF), DOM can be reverted to normal weapons, need a little testing, just have to wait for another few days, i'm not home till Tuesday.
bye, aRa
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Prof Thu May 28, 2009 12:38 am

Hi ara i get a version mismatch on two of our new servers now. My game version is 451 is this the problem? If so which version do i need to run all servers? Thanks mate. Smile Rocket Launcher Minigun Teleport Shock Cannon Flak Cannon Basketball

The_Prof
Council
Council

Number of posts : 23
Xfire : prof1980
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Thu May 28, 2009 2:42 am

hey Prof,
version mismatch ocures because of the map programers. let's say that he/her make a map named yyy.unr and a music yyy.umx for that map and also some textures yyy.utx and some sounds yyy.uax
ok, so the programmer is not happy with that map and want to release a new improved version, but instead of renaming the new version, he/her will keep the old name and put it on some server.
if you play on a server with an older version of that map and play on other server with a newer version of the same map, you will always get a version mismatch error. basicly you have to close the game and search the entire game folder for files with ...... version mismatch error. the error will tell you the file name but not the type. for example the most common error is "nether" file. you must search manually the files and delete them. it can be files from the folowing folders: music, maps, sound and textures.
after you delete those files, the server will give you the right ones.
if need more help just say it
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:46 am

hey guys
if servers appears to be not conectable, don't worry, i have it fixed tomorrow, i am builind a new firewall on server
sorry for this but i have to do it
cya soon, aRa
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 am

hi guys,
i don't know if you are still a clan, see that ppl check back here from time to time
i want to tell you that i have restarted the server, soon gonna have static IP so you can add any game to favorites
soon gona run the new servers on www.arapaima.ro wich is still inactive
i am still using http://xor.endofinternet.net wich will be used in the future for file transfer
this time i am not gonna run the servers with UC| preffix because this will not make the servers popular
this time the servers will be free for everyone, many ppl does not want to play clan servers
hope to hear from all of you
aRa
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3