Goodbye guys.

Go down

Goodbye guys.

Post  ESKO on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:34 am

Hey all,

Just to let you know i'm backing down. I believe that I shouldn't be leader anymore.
A few reasons why:

1. Every time I come onto this site there is like no one posting anything, it's either me or aRaPaiMa who tries to carry on the conversations.
2. Most of the people who have registered on this site are never active. What's the point in making an account if your not even going to use it?
3. I've played UT99 since I was a kid now and it's just slowly getting boring everytime I play it. Especially when there is new games out which have better graphics and gameplay.
4. No one is ever on the Servers, you guys do know that aRaPaiMa has to pay for them. Atleast have some respect to actually play on them.
5. I sometimes don't have time to play with you guys, especially when I need to concentrate at my school work. My GCSE's are coming up in a few months so I won't have time to play with you guys and even check the site out.

I am deeply sorry this has to happen, I hope all of you understand.

I would just like to say a huge thanks to:

aRaPaiMa for helping me keep up the clan for this long and giving us a chance to play together on these servers.
The_Prof for being a good friend and keeping me company on Xfire.
Lo_sbirro for being so commited to the clan and I know that he has had some tough times.
WeDmeD for just being a awesome guy who makes me laugh.
Semi_easy_target for being a great player towards the clan like joining most of our clan matches, even though I didn't really talk to him that much because he's busy working.
MISTAKE for being a awesome art designer for the clan. Keep it up mate.
And everyone else for being part of this clan community. =]

Lastly, if anyone wants to take over becoming leader then feel free to PM me. If not, i'm gonna have to stop the clan.

And again, I am sorry this has to happen.

Goodbye my friends, love you all! =P

Last edited by esKo on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 195
Xfire : 35ko
Registration date : 2008-12-07

View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/imanzi

Back to top Go down

Leaving !

Post  EATME on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:11 am

Sorry i didnt really get to know you but it was great for the short time.

Good luck with those gcse's and the future!

Eatme
EATME
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye guys.

Post  CG on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:13 pm

That's all pretty sad, comrade. Seems like everything is falling apart - nobody plays in summer Crying or Very sad

CG
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 am

hey guys
i'm so sorry about that clan, my virtual home for a while... i'm not a clan guy myself, don't like to wear tags but this place i was enjoying it.
myself cannot continue to offer an UT server for you, don't have the resource anymore. probably if we had more online members all the time i would make that effort to keep the server online, but the last month was a total fiasco. the months before we had all the time at most 6-10 ppl online. every day i saw ppl checking the forum and say nothing, waiting for dunno what. last month more strangers were playing on our server than us. this cannot continue like that.
if anyone have ideas, you know my mail, if not, check my profile...
at this time i'll go "standby mode", will check the forum from time to time as long it will exist and if anyone want to do something about the clan, i'm open to any ideea.
esKo, mate, i would really love to take over the clan and everything, but without financial help cannot keep the server up. at this time i didn't manage to get a static IP and also i bought the domain arapaima and cannot host it. i would love to buy the unrealchampions.com domain also, but who will host it?
thank you for beeing a cool guy and for wellcome us here.
i'd like to thank you ppl who kept this clan up for a while, you were great all of you and i mean it. i will not name you, i'm sure you know who are those ppl.
again, if anyone have ideeas, talk, maybe UC| will stand.
thank you guys, aRa
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 130
Xfire : arapaima01
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Does the clan still exist?

Post  A LAMER on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi everyone...I am sorry to read the last few posts. What is the status of the clan?

A LAMER
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:39 am

dunno mate, see for yourself, i have no money to run the server, ppl not active on forum...
there are a few ppl who visit and post from time to time, but lately nobody active...
i'll wait for opinions and sugestions, who knows, maybe we survive that summer Smile
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ESKO on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:42 am

Well, I can't be bothered with it all now so I don't know 'A_LAMER'. Also, with aRaPaiMa unable to afford the servers I don't think there is any point in the clan anymore.

I shall keep this clan site up, but when we 100% know that the clan has ended, then i'll shut it down. Don't worry, I may make another site for all of us just to keep in touch.
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Quiter!!!

Post  MadRose on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:27 am

I know how you feel.
I always had the same thing in this clan : no one online when I'm here.
Why quit? I know quiting is easy. Struglling for what you want is the hard part.
I never quit !
Even if I'm not the 1st player in a match , I dont quit.
No one should quit , not you.
So stop fooling around...
MadRose
Private
Private

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CHEERS

Post  A LAMER on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Thanks everyone, it has been fun while it lasted. Email me anytime at thisphil@hotmail.com.

A LAMER
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ESKO on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:13 am

I'll be closing down the site soon so does anyone have any ideas of making a new site to keep in contact? Let me know.

Thanks, esKo.
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 am

oh i'm so sorry about that...............................
i have no ideea yet about a new site but you can contact me anytime at ro_generator@yahoo.com or if you use yahoo messenger ro_generator is my id and you can add me anytime to your list.
who knows, maybe after the summer ppl will be back. next month, august, i will be on vacation, so totaly unavailable.
keep in touch, aRa
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Goodbye mates!

Post  Lo_sbirro on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:42 am

...goodbye brothers, thank you for having been my house and my family for a lot of time, thanks for the smiles, the embraces and the beautiful words that you have given me.....Ii feel really in guilt not to have been present (especially in the last times) but unfortunately real life is not a game.........another tear is going down....I love you mates!
An affectionate regard to Esko, aRaPaiMa, The Prof, Wedmed and Mad Rose..... you will miss me!
P.s. my nick will be always UC| Lo_sbirro! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Lo_sbirro
Council
Council

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 am

Hello Everybody!
I see that you are united and if they like a lot, but I see no reason to end the clan!
I'm not the clan, but I consider myself your friend, then what I can help, I'll help!
If they can keep this site may maintain a profile as has the WedMed http://www.gametracker.com, I've even added, and he created a home page of the UC Clan there!
I count on the friendship of you!
Big hug!
Benny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down