Unreal Champions Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC)

+5
The_Prof
WeDmeD
Lo_sbirro
arapaima
ESKO
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC)

Post  Lo_sbirro Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:54 pm

ahahahah! ex_lamer is ok? ahahah Razz
Lo_sbirro
Lo_sbirro
Council
Council

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty new name

Post  arapaima Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:31 pm

you can try +ScopE+ it's not taken Very Happy
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 130
Xfire : arapaima01
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC)

Post  Lo_sbirro Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:32 pm

hey A_lamer.see u yesterday like be_my_friend...... .....i don't like..... my second nick is Head_Hunter u can try with Brain_seeker.... Twisted Evil
Lo_sbirro
Lo_sbirro
Council
Council

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty Ideas

Post  A LAMER Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Excellent Ideas. All sound deadlyish cool. Maybe "brainbuster"? U guys can call me "THE BRAIN"? I dont think I am good enough to be the HeadHunter. Any other Ideas...? Remember I am not a Pro so nothing to hard to live up to.

A LAMER
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty nick

Post  arapaima Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:30 am

hey a_lamer. how about ceREBEL ? sounds good? Very Happy
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WeDmeD Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi mates! While playing at 7th multiplayer I had saw our other mate named Cyberskull !!! But he's absent in our member list!!! Is he really our mate? And one guy wants join our clan - what will he do?
WeDmeD
WeDmeD
Council
Council

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty members

Post  arapaima Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:15 pm

hey wedmed, i am not sure about this (esKo should know better), but if someone decide to join our clan, he/her should register to our forum and have a litle chat with us, to know the player better. after a while the player should decide if he/her want to be our clan member and wear the UC| prefix in the player name. for example we have registered players here who does not wear the UC| prefix yet. we should ask them about that: UC clan member, or not?
anyway the first step in becoming a clan member is to join our forum and meet the elder members.
hopefuly esKo will be soon here and help us have all things set.
be the way, nice game last night Smile hope to have another one soon, maybe this evening... Very Happy
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ESKO Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:39 pm

Haha, basically what aRaPaiMa said WeDmeD. That's all correct.

And yes, I'll try and join the server tonight. Smile
ESKO
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 195
Xfire : 35ko
Registration date : 2008-12-07

http://www.soundcloud.com/imanzi

Back to top Go down

Post  WeDmeD Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:19 am

Sorry guys, but I couldn’t enter CTF-server, coz while downloading I was thrown out of UT to windows and several times so… I think, we should play today in the evening, nearly 8-9pm (London time of course ) at CTF-server!!! CTF with sniper riffle – it’s coooool!!!…Join us, plz!!! Laughing
WeDmeD
WeDmeD
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty internet

Post  arapaima Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:31 am

hey wedmed, i have noticed an internet glitch all over the world for about 5 minutes. even our forum was not online. now everything is ok.
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ESKO Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:33 am

CTF Server? Never heard anything about a CTF Server we have.

Sorry guys, i'll only join if we play on our normal DM server because I can't be bothered waiting for the patches/updates/add-ons today, sorry guys.

esKo.
ESKO
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  WeDmeD Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:35 am

ok, let's play TDM today...
WeDmeD
WeDmeD
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty servers

Post  arapaima Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:44 am

i play anything you want guys, just say. can also sms easy and gladiator. the second server, the CTF one was online since the begining when we talk about more servers in order to be noticed on the internet as presence. anyway even two servers is not enough, we should have at least 3 servers, see other clans how many servers have. doesn't matter if at the begining nobody will play on them, ppl just have to know we exist.
unreal://xor.endofinternet.net:7200 is the CTF server address, sniper only of course Very Happy
i'm prety sure i wrote somewhere about this server Smile
so what time today for the game?
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WeDmeD Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:51 am

WeDmeD wrote:I think, we should play today in the evening, nearly 8-9pm (London time of course )l!!!…Join us, plz!!! Laughing
WeDmeD
WeDmeD
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post  CG Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:02 am

Hi guys,

First, I'd like to say that i really like your server, having had some enjoyable gaming sessions here. Everything works fine except for periodic connection failures and the ping is agreeable. Besides, zp system works cool in comparison with several other sniper servers.

I see you have some really strong players, thus UC has great prospects. But I really don't get it why community is so disorganised. Even when server is online and there are players on it, some UC members ignore it. You need more unity, coordination...I believe that after establishing a team and having some trainings you'll be able to compete other clans. Frankly speaking. I'm looking forward to see you guys in straight action))) Good luck!

CG
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  WeDmeD Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:04 am

I agree with CG! We need to refresh our members: to delete inactive users, and begin to invite new ones (we need from 10 to 20 active players for the first time)! Then we should chose definite time when we will get together and play several times a week. And then we'll see, is we are good to compare with others clans! What do u think about this ideas? Question Question Question
WeDmeD
WeDmeD
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post  ESKO Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:53 am

Good idea, i'm just about to start to delete the inactive members now.

By the way, if you see any members that are inactive and which I haven't deleted, then I have not deleted them because I know them in real life and they don't go on the website much but they go in the clan server once in a while.

Members list refresh everyone!

esKo.
ESKO
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  WeDmeD Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:21 am

lol esKo, u had hurried with deleting inactive members coz u had also deleted some members whihc r active))) It is Blackmurder, for example))) He changed his nick to Cyberskull and is playing at 7th Multiplay server regulary! At first, u should have send everybody email with proposal to confirm their clan's membership! And then u should have delete those who have not responded... And about your friends: why did them not play at our server?
WeDmeD
WeDmeD
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post  ESKO Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:17 am

Okay, but make Cyberskull be active in the forum.

Also, one of my friends has had his internet cut off and the other needs to re-order UT so that's why.
ESKO
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:29 pm

hey esKo and wedmed, i agree with a little springtime clean... i will ask cacamaca and hansvafacebuba if they want to be members anymore since i don't see any activity of them, nor forum and server. no activity for a very long time = ass kicked Very Happy
for our friends here is the complete game, just unpack and play: http://xor.endofinternet.net/utpacks/unrealtournament.exe
also as i said before, we need to play on our server at least a few games daily, no server activity = UC| clan does not exist
hope to see you all soon
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WeDmeD Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:30 am

If anybody wants, cya today at 8pm (London time) on our server!
WeDmeD
WeDmeD
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

ALL CLAN MEMBERS READ! (ON GOING TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty game

Post  arapaima Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:10 am

again very weak activity, 5 players, wedmed aq cg semi and me. where are the rest of us?
are we a clan or what? at least post a message like: i 'm not in a mood or something, so we know not to wait in vain
i'm not very happy Sad
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Prof Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Hey all sorry i missed the match yesterday been a busy weekend, Been on the CTF server this morning, good work arapaima Smile we getting together tonight? Rocket Launcher

The_Prof
Council
Council

Number of posts : 23
Xfire : prof1980

Back to top Go down

Post  WeDmeD Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Maybe, let's meet today at the same time!
WeDmeD
WeDmeD
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post  arapaima Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:37 am

hey all, the_prof and me will be here at 8pm uk time, wedmed it think you'll be here 2. also i'll try to get semi_easy and gladiator at this time. see ya there. what do we play? tdm or ctf?
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next