Unreal Champions Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL

5 posters

Go down

CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL Empty CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL

Post  Sìm Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:32 am

I`VE SEEN NO CHEATING SIGNS SO OFTEN, BUT I`M NOT AWARE OF ANY CHEATS...
ANYONE KNOW OF ANY CHEATS
Sìm
Sìm
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL Empty Re: CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL

Post  ESKO Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:14 am

Yes, some unfair people in lots of different games (including Unreal Tournament) cheat or hack.

Here is what I have seen people do in Unreal Tournament, when they shouldn't be:

1. Wall Hacking - This is when someone runs through a wall and can easily get to the other side of the map in about 2 seconds.

2. Speed Killing - This is when someone runs so fast that you are unable to to kill him/her and they can kill you easily.

3. Invincible - Unable to die.

And their is lots other of these, cheaters use illegal programs that make them do unfair and ridiculas things. It really just proves who cheaters really are; losers. To be honest it's true because it proves that they have no skill so they use programs so they can kill people easier.

I'm suprised you haven't seen any cheaters in Unreal Tournament, theirs quite a few.

By the way, can I make this point clear: Any cheaters/hackers found in our server or website shall be banned (perminately), even if you were a clan member, you will still have to suffer the same consequences. Cheating is wrong and is unfair to other players.
ESKO
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 195
Xfire : 35ko
Registration date : 2008-12-07

http://www.soundcloud.com/imanzi

Back to top Go down

CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL Empty Re: CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL

Post  Sìm Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:51 am

I'VE SEEN PLAYERS SLIDE OR WARP ACROSS MAPS VERY ANNOING... I`VE ALSO SEEN PLAYERS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MAP GLITCHES BUT IS THAT CONSIDERED CHEATING?.?.?
THANX FOR REPLYING SO QUIKLY ESKO
Sìm
Sìm
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  ESKO Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:05 am

Yes, Glitching purposly is classed as cheating.

And no problem Sim. Wink
ESKO
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sìm Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:07 am

Anyone els?.?.? thanx again
Sìm
Sìm
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL Empty cheating......

Post  Lo_sbirro Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:08 am

hope don't be banal.... but,for me, is better say one stupid or logic thing,what not to say an important thing...
there are so many servers that use the sniper rifle and the traslocator...many players use the traslocator in a very quickly way, they seems flashin.... Rolling Eyes
Lo_sbirro
Lo_sbirro
Council
Council

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL Empty Translocator

Post  The_Prof Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 am

Lo_Sbirro, Yes I've been on lots of maps where some people seem to b able to use the translocator to switch position extremely quickly. Especially German/Dutch servers. As hard as i've tried i cant move as quick as that so i dont know if they have some sort of cheat on or not? But even on multiplay some people seem to be able to jump and rotate at the same time, apparently this is not cheating but i dont know how to do it? (If anyone does i'd like to know please). Cheatings for loosers basicly there's no point and the fact that people 'hack' the servers to cheat is pathetic. If they spent more time playing and less time cheating they'd have no need to cheat in the first place! Smile

The_Prof
Council
Council

Number of posts : 23
Xfire : prof1980

Back to top Go down

Post  ESKO Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:34 am

I honestly agree with The_Prof here.

And yes, I see a lot of people teleporting so quickly, but I have know idea how they do it.

Anyone know, if it's NOT a hack?
ESKO
ESKO
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL Empty cheats, hacks

Post  arapaima Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:24 am

hi guys,
about cheats, best way to avoid those players who use shitty scripts, is to play on anticheat protected servers. these are servers listed with [ASC] or [CSHP] or [NBSP] or [PURE] or [UTDC] as prefix in their names. also many servers are curently using anticheat protections and their names are regular names, no prefix, because they configure it this way. other servers does not use any protections but they put prefixes as text in the server name to trick you. if you login to a server, first thing before you start the game, on your screen, left side, you will see if server are using any anticheat protection. for example we use [PURE] and [UTDC]. i have configured the server to show only [PURE] wich is the most important, but when you start the game you will see PURE and UTDC logos also. if you have some server names, just pm them to me, i can tell you if they are real servers, or cheat boxes. Smile
weekend is comming... headshot?
arapaima
arapaima
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 130
Xfire : arapaima01
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

CHEATING, ARE THERE ACTUALY ANY CHEATS FOR UNREAL Empty Impact hammer jump

Post  Sìm Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:20 am

on some servers i`ve seen some players with an amplithied hammer jump alowing them to i.e get to something on a map very quikly ... they are ussaly found on assualt, domination, and my old favorite ctf games...
Sìm
Sìm
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down